Full Time Family Practice Job FL
2 days ago
Job DescriptionCompHealth is currently assisting a non-profit practice near Jacksonville, Florida with their search for a family practice or internal medicine physician. The facility needs an additional physician for outpatient work to help cover the growing community. Work Monday through Friday and ramp up to ~20 patients per day on average. The call will be for your patients only and be taken from home if acute/dire enough once triaged through nursing line. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers. You must be board certified or board eligible. Candidates must have an active FL medical license or be deep in the process. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This position offers a competitive salary based on experience. You will also receive paid malpractice insurance, health/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, 31 days of PTO the 1st year, 40 hours of CME with stipend, a 401k retirement plan with 5% match, and relocation assistance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Art Moran directly at for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV to
- Monday - Friday, 18 - 22 patients per day depending on specialty, support of NP and PA
- Quality patient panel with diverse insurance mix
- $225k+ depending on experience flat salary
- Outpatient only overseeing 2 mid-levels
- On call for only own patients
- Student loan repayment available through NHSC or PSLF loan repayment
- 31 days of PTO in the first year (4 weeks of vacation and 12 holidays)
- Sign-on bonus, relocation, and a 401(k) with 5% match
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.