Locum Tenens Gastroenterology Job Great Falls, MT
A hospital investing in new facilities with state-of-the-art technology is expanding its Endoscopy suite and welcomes providers to help the growing practice!
- Dates as early as next month
- Monday-Friday, 8a-5p
- No call
- Level II hospital, 200 inpatient beds, 5 endoscopy suites (growing to 8), and a 10-bed recovery unit
- Olympus medical equipment
- Experienced and helpful support teams (including GI-hospitalists, RN, techs, and hospital staff)
Cases and Procedures:
- Outpatient GI procedures - scopes
- Conscious sedation is required for some cases (anesthesia for others)
Travel and Accommodations:
- Air, Rental, Lodging Covered & Coordinated by Curative
- International airport with daily direct flights to 6 major cities
- Lewis and Clark Center, Giant Springs State Park, Ryan Dam, Museums and Air Park
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.