Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Attleboro, MA
A healthcare network in Massachusetts is currently seeking a licensed Hospitalist for a promising opportunity with their growing Emergency Medicine team in Bristol County.
About the Opportunity:
- Specialty: Emergency Medicine
- Setting: Hospital
- Schedule: Mix of Days / Evenings (1 to 2 overnights and 4 weekend days per month)
- Hours: 28 to 32 per week
The Emergency Medicine Physician will be responsible for:
- Quickly evaluating conditions, gathering medical history, performing physical examinations, and ordering any necessary diagnostic tests
- Making accurate and timely diagnoses of the patient's medical condition or injury
- Developing a treatment plan that may include medical interventions, procedures, medications, and recommendations for further care.
- Performing various emergency procedures such as wound suturing, abscess drainage, central line placement, intubation, and more.
- Educating patients and their families about their conditions, treatment options, and follow-up care instructions
- Addressing pain and discomfort in patients and providing appropriate pain relief measures while considering individual patient needs and potential risks.
- Accurate and thorough documentation of patient assessments, diagnoses, treatments, and communications
- Performing other duties, as needed
- Licensed to practice Medicine in the State of Massachusetts
- Board Eligible / Certified in Emergency Medicine
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.