Full Time Neonatology Job AL
16 days ago
A not-for-profithospital in Montgomery, AL, is hiring a full-time BC/BE Neonatologist who wants to grow a level two SCN/NICU into a level three NICU!
- Enjoy a 7-on/7-off schedule
- See well babies in addition to babies in the 6-bed Level II NICU
- Hospital is bringing neonatal services in-house and taking them back from a national company
- Leadership is committed to growing their OB/GYN service line and will work with you to develop a timeline/plan for advancing NICU level
- Hospital-employed position offers MGMA-based compensation
- Benefits include health (medical, dental, vision) insurance, life insurance, Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF), 403b Retirement Plan, Flexible Spending Account, Earned time off, and more
Montgomery, AL - East Central Alabama
Montgomery boasts incredible weather year-round, affordable living, and fun activities to enjoy with family and friends. The greater metro area, home to approximately 350k people, offers abundant recreational and cultural opportunities and access to multiple colleges and universities, is a regional trade and transportation hub, and is home to a major U.S. Air Force base and training facility. The cost of living in Montgomery is 11% lower than the national average, and the cost of housing is 30% lower than the national average. It offers a fulfilling lifestyle for retirees, young professionals, and families. Montgomery is only 45 miles from Lake Martin, 90 miles from Birmingham, 165 miles from Atlanta, and 175 miles from the beautiful beaches on the Gulf Coast!
Contact: Elizabeth Salozzo
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.