Full Time Urgent Care Job Long Beach, CA
$230k - $240k yearly
Job DescriptionLong Beach is a coastal city and port in southern California. It is located within the Los Angeles metropolitan area. The waterfront Aquarium of the Pacific features touch tanks and a shark lagoon.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.Contact Gina Mccaffrey
- Must hold a current California license
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to earn uncapped RVUs after year 1
- Mid-level support
- Relocation assistance
- See patients of all ages
- Comprehensive benefits package; full benefits for physician and their family
- Partnership option after 2 years
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.