Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Tucson, AZ
5 days ago
Excellent Opportunity for an Emergency Medicine Physician in Tucson, AZ.
- Freestanding 14 bed ED
- Low acuity
- Volume of ED ' 11,000
- Residency completion in emergency medicine and 1 year of post-residency experience
- Option for W2 or 1099 with liability/malpractice coverage provided
- Full or part-time positions available
About the location:
Home to the University of Arizona, Tucson is home to roughly 1 million people, the second-largest city in Arizona behind Phoenix. Tucson is situated in the Sonoran Desert and is surrounded by five mountain ranges, making it the perfect location for outdoor enthusiasts. Our community may be the best-kept secret in the Southwest ' join us!
- 360 days of annual sunshine with an average temperature of 83? F
- Phenomenal Schools ' Tucson has three high schools that were listed in the Top 50 High Schools in the USA byS. News & World Report
- Tucson is among the hottest housing markets for 2021. The average home cost is 21% less than the average home cost in Phoenix.
- Year-round recreational activities include rock climbing, snow-skiing, camping, hiking, and bicycling across the area's 800+ miles of biking paths.
- Tucson has a rich cultural arts community comprised of over 200 art groups and over 30 regional museums.
- Excellent culinary culture and scene ' Tucson is the only U.S. city designated as a 'City of Gastronomy' by UNESCO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.