Full Time Pediatrics Job Waterloo, IA
More than just a community practice, this position provides exemplary support for a pediatrician looking to join an organization that yields one of the highest immunization rates in the state. It offers resources such as a community garden and a 7.5 Million Dollar Capital Project enhancing its Mammography Services, Adult Services, Urgent Care, and Behavioral Health.
- HRSA Quality Leader Gold Seal - our clinic is ranked in the Top 10% of the nation's health centers
- Manageable patient volume where physicians average seeing 12-16 patients per day
- Terrific work-life balance offering block scheduling and 4-day workweek options
- 1:6 call group consisting of telephone-only coverage for outpatient cases--no inpatient admissions or rounding
- Over $150k in student loan repayment assistance
- Relocation assistance, five weeks of PTO, guaranteed base salary + incentive pay for productivity
- 401(k) retirement with matching, malpractice insurance, and health insurance, including medical, dental, and additional benefits
- H1B and J1 Visa sponsorships are available
- The cost of living is 14% lower than the national average, with excellent public and private school options and home to the University of Northern Iowa
- Outdoor enthusiasts will have instant access to activities along the Cedar River, with parks, bike trails, and water sports all within miles of each other
- Be a few hours' drive from major metros like Chicago, Minneapolis, Kansas City, and Milwaukee
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.