Full Time Psychiatry Child Job IL
7 days ago
Join a large, accomplished healthcare system in Southern Illinois! They are adding a fellowship-trained BC/BE Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to their hospital-employed team in Carbondale, IL.
- Outpatient practice with shared call
- Built-in referrals from a team of community providers
- System-wide Epic EMR
- Enjoy a newly remodeled behavioral health office within a multi-specialty clinic.
- Substantial base salary with wRVU incentives
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- The robust benefits package includes health insurance, malpractice insurance, 401k retirement plan with match, up to $120k in Student loan assistance, PTO, J1 waiver, and H1B visa sponsorship available through Delta Regional Authority (DRA), and much more.
Carbondale, IL - Southern Illinois
This southern Illinois community offers a diverse population in a friendly atmosphere. Surrounded by state parks,numerous lakes,and a national forest, spend your free time hiking, rock climbing, cycling, horseback riding, and much more. The community also has golf courses, breweries and dozens of wineries, live music, performing arts, and numerous outdoor festivals throughout the year. Southern Illinois allows you to experience the beauty of all four seasons and enjoy a reasonable cost of living. The community boasts quality educational opportunities in public and private schools andopportunities for higher education atSouthern Illinois University Carbondale. It is no wonder that Niche.com ranked itas one of the top 15 Best Counties for Young Professionals in Illinois (2022). You are a 2-hourdrivefrom St Louis and only 3.5 hours from Nashville, TN.
Contact: Elizabeth Salozzo
Phone: (314) 587-4785
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.