Full Time Pediatrics Job Baton Rouge, LA
Job DescriptionThe Inline Group -
- Full Time
- Hours:Flexible Schedules Available | Varies by Location
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: Varies
- Call Schedule: Very Light Call
- Compensation: Compensation and Benefits:Salary is commensurate with experience and trainingPaid vacation, holidays and CMEFull benefits including medical, dental and vision insuranceAdditional benefit options focused on physical, financial, social and mental healthRetirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)Relocation assistanceMalpractice and tail insurance
- Benefits: Why Choose Ochsner Health:Flexible schedules to ensure a healthy work-life balance.Integrated health care delivery model with multi-specialty collaboration, large internal referral network and innovative resources dedicated to improving patient care and your ease of practice.Physician-led organization that ensures our providers are given the tools and support needed to care for patients. Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, physician leadership and community service.EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the health system to enhance flexibility in patient management.Our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is demonstrated by hiring a workforce that celebrates individual uniqueness among people and cultures. We focus our efforts in key areas that correlate back to our core values of Patient First, Compassion, Integrity, Inclusivity, Excellence and Teamwork.
- Additional Info: Ochsner Health Baton Rouge is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible PEDIATRIC CARDIOLOGIST to join a busy outpatient based pediatric cardiology practice as a partner to two experienced pediatric cardiologists. The role is a primarily outpatient pediatric cardiology position with some inpatient responsibilities consisting of mainly NICU care and inpatient pediatric cardiology consults at several local hospitals. The position requires a strong background in transthoracic echo. Fetal echo experience is preferred. J-1 visa sponsorship is available. Ochsner Health is an integrated healthcare system with more than 36,000 employees and over 4,600 employed and affiliated physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties. It operates 47 hospitals and more than 370 health and urgent care centers across Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and the Gulf South.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.