Full Time Neurology Job Mission Viejo, CA
Mission Heritage Medical Group is seeking an excellent board-certified/board-eligible Neurologist to join a strong and well-established team in Mission Viejo, California. This is a full-time position thats 70% outpatient and 30% inpatient. EMG certification is required for the role and candidates with fellowship training in Neuromuscular Medicine is strongly preferred. This is a great opportunity to join a collegial team with strong support staff at Mission Heritage Medical Groups well-established, expanding Neurology group - which is closely tied to Mission Neuroscience Institute. Youll have access to state-of-the-art equipment, as well as ample research opportunities, if desired. Come to Mission Viejo and enjoy outstanding quality of life in Southern California.
- Monday to Friday schedule with flexible start times
- Primarily outpatient care with some inpatient and hospital call
- EMG certification is required
- Fellowship in neuromuscular medicine is strongly preferred
- 2024 fellows are encouraged to apply
- Compensation is between $276,920 and $398,093 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above * * *
Where Youll Work
Mission Heritage Medical Group is a growing multi-specialty group serving south Orange County communities. More than 150 excellent physicians work as a team to provide personalized care through innovative programs. Highly regarded by the communities it serves, Mission Heritage Medical Group offers primary care and a wide range of specialty care, including women's health, cardiology, radiology and urgent care.
Where Youll Live
Mission Viejo, one of the largest master-planned communities in the country, is in the Saddleback Valley of south Orange County, facing the Pacific Ocean to the west and high desert foothills to the east. Known for gorgeous homes built in harmony with the surrounding natural environment, this city of 100,000 features tree-lined streets, upscale shopping centers, the 125-acre Lake Mission Viejo, beautiful golf courses and hiking trails.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 23887
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.