Full Time Neuroradiology Job Boston, MA
3 days ago
An internationally known academic medical center in Boston, MA, is seeking a fellowship-trained Neuroradiologist to work with the division chief to support clinical, education, and research missions to improve the outcomes for the patients they serve. This is a state-of-the-art opportunity right in the heart of Boston.
About the opportunity:
Join a collaborative and inclusive team of subspecialty-trained Neuroradiologists with pediatric Neuroradiology, head and neck radiology, spine, brain, and functional MRI expertise.
- Dedicated academic time and formal mentorship of radiologists
- Actively engaged in teaching residents, fellows, and medical students
- Interests in research or scholarly interdepartmental collaborations are encouraged
- CT and MRI imaging is highly desired
About the financial package:
- Guaranteed salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Faculty appointment at the rank of Assistant, Associate, or Professor
- 401k, Retirement Funds with employer contribution
About Boston, Massachusetts:
- The city of Boston is dynamic, innovative, and rich in history
- The international airport, Museum of Fine Arts, Museum of Science, Symphony Hall, historic Fenway Park, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Harbor Island cruises
- Educational opportunities include highly rated public and private schools and several top-ranked colleges and universities.
Contact: Robyn Baker
Phone: (781) 365-8191
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.