Full Time Cardiology Invasive Job State College, PA
$500k - $600k yearly
5 months ago
PENNSYLVANIA, CENTRAL ONE OF TOP FIVE PLACES TO LIVE IN PA!A large hospital and health system in central Pennsylvania is looking to recruita non-invasive, or invasive non-interventional cardiologist. 2024 fellows encouraged to apply.The incoming candidate can expect to diagnose and treat adult cardiovascular diseases while addressing ways to prevent these conditions. Practice in medical office at the Medical Center, and various other facilities as needed.The health system is also opening a new, state-of-the-art 126,000 square foot Outpatient Center in March 2024. Incoming candidate will also actively participate as a member of the healthcare team to engage patients, families, and caregivers in the coordination of patient care. Job description includes:
- Examines patient for symptoms of organic or congenital disorders and determines nature and extent of disease using medical instruments and equipment.
- Elicits and records information about patient's medical history.
- Orders or executes various tests, analysis, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient's condition.
- Analyzes reports and findings of tests and examination, and diagnoses condition.
- Administers or prescribes therapeutic procedures, treatments, and drugs as indicated by diagnosis.
Compensation package is excellent with full hospital benefits package and salary at median MGMA standards with RVU incentives.State College, is home toPenn State University, and is a vibrant college town. Listed as one of the TOP FIVE BEST PLACES TO LIVE IN PENNSYLVANIA! It offers a diverse culture, a beautiful environment, excellent public and private schools, countless options for dining, theater, sports and recreation, nightlife and more. This is all located within a safe, friendly community that makes the area perfect for raising a family. University Park Airport is located only five miles from town and State College offers easy access to Interstate 80.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.