Full Time Cardiology Interventional Job Memphis, TN
Memphis, TN Proper
Premier Health System
Join this well-respected and well-established organization located within walking distance of Downtown Memphis, TN. This premier Cardiology practice is committed to making excellence a part of every patient encounter.
- Annual salary and production model...earn from $750,000 to $800,000+
- Health system includes over 1,700beds, employs over 700 physicians, and partners with over 5,000 local physicians
- Full autonomy in structuring your schedule
- Multiple avenues for additional revenue include sign-on bonus and compensation for call
- Retirement with 6% match, malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Basic requirements: MD/DO degree; Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with a valid medical license
From an array of cultural events to performing arts and galleries featuring local artisans to museums, live concerts, and nightlife, the greater Memphis area serves up a feast for the imagination day in and day out.
- The City of Memphis is the 2nd largest city in Tennessee and home to over 650,000 residents
- Home of historic Beale Street, whose musical offerings - as lively today as ever - have helped it to be voted the second most popular entertainment district in America following Bourbon Street in New Orleans.
- "100 of the World's Best Vacations" by Life Books ranks Memphis amongst the likes of The Vatican, Montezuma, Costa Rica, and Beijing, China.
- Attractions include a Memphis Grizzlies game, Graceland, the Memphis Pyramid, Sun Studio, the Blues Hall of Fame, and Stax Museum of American Soul Music.
- Enjoy annual festivals such as Memphis in May, Beale Street Music Festival, International Week, The World Championship Barbecue Cooking Contest, and the Great River Run.
Job ID: JN -052023-28932
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.