Full Time Dermatology Job Augusta, ME
Full-time Dermatologist Position near Augusta, Maine
**This practice is located less than an hour from Augusta in a desirable small town near the Atlantic Coast!
An exceptional opportunity awaits a Dermatology Physician seeking to join a thriving private practice on the scenic coast of Maine. With high patient demand, this position offers a fulfilling and rewarding career path. Work alongside the physician owner who fosters a supportive culture that values work-life balance and promotes ethical practice growth.
The ideal candidate will embody the group's mission of compassion, ethical integrity and prioritizing patient care. Embrace a collaborative environment where your skills and expertise will be highly valued and you can make a meaningful impact on the well-being of patients.
Join this esteemed practice and embark on a professional journey rooted in excellence and patient-centered care!
- Open to 2023/2024 residents
- Full-time schedule practicing 4-5 days per week
- Provide a mix of general dermatology & cosmetics
- Surgical dermatology / excisions are also available, if desired
- Expect to see 35-40+ patients per day - high demand!
- Small team of skincare providers fostering a highly collaborative atmosphere
- Progressive practice with a growth-oriented focus
- Position available due to high demand & practice growth
- Not required to supervise advanced practice providers
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Productivity bonus
- Potential for future partnership opportunity!
Nestled on the scenic coast of Maine, this charming New England town offers an enchanting coastal lifestyle. Surrounded by breathtaking natural beauty, residents enjoy a serene environment with picturesque harbors and stunning ocean views. Embrace a slower pace of life while relishing in the warmth of a tight-knit community that values art, culture and nature. Indulge in outdoor activities like sailing, hiking and exploring pristine beaches. With its historic charm and idyllic coastal setting, this Maine town provides an inviting haven for those seeking a quintessential New England experience!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150 or email your confidential CV to Haleigh@myDermRecruiter.com. There's never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the top dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with more than 800 active dermatology opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.