Full Time Maternal Fetal Job Portland, OR
Providence Womens Program is seeking a full-time, board-certified or board eligible in Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist to join the newly formed Providence Maternal Fetal Medicine Service in Portland, Oregon. You will be part of a collaborative team of OB/Gyn Physicians, Certified Nurse Midwives, and Nurse Practitioners as you provide outpatient clinical services, and inpatient consults with support from OB Hospitalists for the newly formed Maternal Fetal Medicine team. Ideal candidates will have training and clinical experience in coverage of the antepartum service, labor and delivery, obstetrical ultrasound, prenatal diagnosis procedures, and perinatal consultation. Inpatient consultative services at Providence St. Vincent Medical Center and Providence Portland Medical Center both offer Level 3 NICU. This is an outstanding opportunity to work alongside talented and compassionate clinicians serving a diverse patient population.
- Full-time or part-time available
- Consultative service only, no deliveries
- Service is supported by a team of skilled OB Hospitalists
- Call will be shared virtually with other MFMs in Providence Maternal Fetal Medicine team
- As a Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician with Providence Womens Health, you will enjoy the benefits of being a hospital employee and part of a multispecialty group comprised of 100+ members including OB hospitalists and a wide range of specialists.
- Supported by ARDMS Obstetric and Fetal Echo certified ultrasonographers
- Generous benefit package including malpractice coverage, health insurance, life, disability, 401K match, generous CME, starting bonus, relocation assistance (if applicable), as well as other benefits.
- As a non-profit organization, Providence is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program.
Where Youll Work
Providence Portland Medical Center is recognized for excellence in patient care and research in cancer, heart, orthopedics, women's health and rehabilitation services. The facility has 483 beds and numerous award-winning programs and services, including one of the best internal medicine residency programs in the nation. Providence Portland is home to a cancer center that is unmatched on the West Coast in terms of the breadth of services and technologies available under one roof.
Where Youll Live
Portland is rich in character and culture, with strong neighborhood identities and community bonds that defy its population of 2.3 million. Home of the Portland Trail Blazers, Rip City offers residents a high quality of life, an incredibly diverse array of dining options and a thriving job market. The city is also an outdoor enthusiasts mecca, ideally situated between waterfalls, beaches, Mt. Hood skiing and hiking trails, forests and the Columbia River Gorge.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 23631
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.