Full Time Gastroenterology Job El Paso, TX
2 months ago
Tenet Health and The Hospitals of Providence – Memorial campus seek a motivated, energetic Advanced GI physician with a passion for excellence.
- Approximately 85-90% outpatient and 10-15% inpatient
- General GI Call: 1:6-1:8
- Average of 15–20 patients per clinic day and 3–6 surgeries per week
- General GI and advanced GI capabilities; ERCP and EUS equipped
- Provider will be part of tumor boards and oncology strategy
- Support of 6 GI's in the group
What makes us a great family to join?
- Guaranteed salary with productivity bonus
- Paid Time Off, with CME w/stipend
- Malpractice Insurance
- Comprehensive benefits package including Health, dental, life insurance, retirement benefits (401k, salary deferment program), short term, long term disability, centralized billing, coding, and collections
- In house human resources, IT, marketing, business development, and PR teams
- MD/DO degree required
- Eligible to obtain licensure in the state of Texas
- Spanish speaking a big plus.
Experiencing El Paso is living in a place rich with culture and history where a diverse population proudly celebrates their different heritages. A diverse mix of Latin cultures is the foundation of this city, serving as the backdrop for many restaurants, theaters, cultural events, and traditional architecture.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.