Full Time Hospitalist Job Montclair, CA
Job DescriptionCome live and practice in sunny southern California. This is one of the most sought-after areas in the country and it really does not need any explanation. You will love calling it home.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.Contact Lisa Goldstein
- Partner track position
- $10k sign-on bonus
- Pulm/CC group
- Must be board certified
- Open ICU
- Some night call rotated among the group
- 7-on/7-off (daytime) work schedule
- California licensed (or well into the process)
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.