Full Time Family Practice Job Victorville, CA
Providence St. Mary High Desert Medical Group is seeking a full-time Family Medicine physician to join its team in Victorville, California. This is a highly collegial team environment where you will have a large amount of work flexibility - allowing you to provide care two days per week in person, and two days per week remotely. Ideal candidates will be make a difference in an underserved community while working with patients of all ages. Join Providence and be part of an exceptional team providing high-quality care throughout southern California.
- Highly flexible work schedule with 2 days in office and 2 days remote
- Outpatient care only
- Highly supportive and collegial team
- Spanish speaking is a plus
- Visa sponsorship available
- Relocation support available
- Open to H1-B and J1 candidates
- Experience preferred, but new graduates are welcome to apply
- Compensation is between $238,830.00 and $330,915.00 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above
Where Youll Work
St. Mary High Desert Medical Group, a part of St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare, is a growing multi-specialty group that has served Californias High Desert region for more than 25 years. Working in partnership with St. Mary Medical Center, the group is highly regarded by the community for providing sophisticated, comprehensive health care.
Where Youll Live
In the heart of the high desert of southern California, Victorville offers wide-open spaces and unlimited outdoor living. On the southwestern edge of the Mojave Desert, Victorvilles 120,000 residents enjoy a taste of all four seasons, from light snow in the winter to summer sun and low humidity. Visitors and residents alike appreciate Victorvilles Old Town, with its eclectic shops and nostalgic Route 66 Museum, as well as 13 city parks, multiple movie theaters, golf courses and restaurants.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 23524
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.