Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job San Antonio, TX
9 days ago
Posted by: University Medicine Associates
Employer: Oncologist Opportunity – San Antonio, Texas
University Medicine Associates (UMA) is a mission-driven, non-profit, primary care and multi-specialty group associated with University Health. UMA is comprised of over 500 (and growing!) providers who offer more than eighteen different types of services in over twenty-five locations across San Antonio.
UMA is presently seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Oncologist to provide outpatient care to residents of Bexar County.
UMA and University Health are proud to offer the following:
- Monday -Friday work schedule
- Outpatient practice with opportunity to do inpatient if desired
- Competitive total compensation package with productivity bonus paid monthly
- Quality incentive
- Internal Loan Repayment Program not limited to HPSA shortage areas
- Affordable Medical Insurance/Benefits
- Employer-paid Occurrence Malpractice Insurance
- Annual Professional Business Expense Allowance
- Deferred Compensation Retirement Plan w/ Employer Match
- Generous Paid-Time-Off benefit
- Resident/Fellow Stipend Program
- All the amenities of a large metropolitan area with great public and private schools
- No state tax
Highly qualified and committed physicians are encouraged to send their CV to Amy Hensz at email@example.com. University Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.