Full Time Cardiology Noninvasive Job Morgantown, WV
The West Virginia University School of Medicine and the WVU Heart & Vascular Institute are excited to welcome a passionate and academically inclined Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join our distinguished faculty team. By becoming a part of the WVU Heart & Vascular Institute, you'll collaborate with a renowned cohort of medical professionals including surgeons, non-invasive cardiologists, medical cardiologists, radiologists, vascular specialists, and more. Together, we are driving remarkable advancements in patient care, impacting lives not just locally but statewide - and we’re looking for the perfect physician to join our unit.
- Several WVU locations to choose from, including the Morgantown Main Campus
- Opportunity to choose one location or split position at multiple locations
- Various Professorial ranks available at select locations
- Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, or Professor
- Tailor your role to your expertise and preferences
- Core Faculty Cardiology and/or Community-based Cardiology
- Competitive compensation based on MGMA guidelines
- Relaxed call schedule
- Call attendees cover majority
- Scribes and support staff on call
- Opportunity for directorship
- Ability to conduct research in subspecialty of choice
- Research is not obligatory
- Clinic duties 1 day a week
- Average of 16 patients per day
- 40% new patients, 60% follow-up
- Administrative work in a scholarly setting
Compensation and Benefits:
- Income potential of over 500K
- RVU availability
- Comprehensive health package
- FREE tuition for family members at West Virginia University campuses
- 36 days of PTO
- Plus 1 week of CME
- Education: Doctor of Medicine (MD or DO)
- Licensure: Valid medical licensure and Board Certification in Cardiology
- Work Experience: Adept at change management and clinical program development. Preferred experience with residency mentorship at select locations.
At the WVU Heart and Vascular Institute, our team of board-certified and fellowship-trained specialists are performing groundbreaking and innovative procedures using cutting-edge techniques and technology not available anywhere else in the state. Apply below and become a part of a team committed to making a difference.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.