Full Time Dermatology Job New Haven, CT
Full-Time Dermatologist Position in Fairfield County, Connecticut
**Practice is located in a desirable, family-friendly community!
Are you a Dermatology Physician looking to make a growth-oriented career move in the ever-enchanting New England area? Would an established and welcoming private practice setting provide an atmosphere you can thrive in?
A distinguished private practice located in a small, close-knit community outside New Haven, Connecticut, is seeking a talented Dermatologist with a compassionate bedside manner to join their growing team!
If you're a dedicated physician who wants to build genuine patient relationships and provide comprehensive, superior-quality care, this group wants to hear from you today!
- Open to MDs & DOs
- 2024 residents & experienced physicians are encouraged to apply
- Full-time position practicing four days per week!
- Split time between two neighboring locations (flexible)
- Focus mainly on general / medical dermatology
- Can expect to see anywhere between 25-45 patients per day - high volume!
- Highly competitive compensation package & full benefits plan
- Partnership opportunity is available!
- Work alongside a skilled team of skincare providers in a collegial clinic culture
- Group has a Mohs Surgeon and DermPath lab on-site
- Benefit from this group's excellent reputation and rapidly growing patient base
- Phenomenal support staff in place, including administrative professionals
- Enjoy the autonomy to align your practice with professional goals & interests
- Replacement position for a retiring provider
Location: Nestled in Fairfield County in southwestern Connecticut, this charming town exudes a timeless allure. Classic New England aesthetics grace its streets, with colonial buildings and white picket fences adding to its charm. The town boasts a vibrant hub of activity, showcasing boutique shops, cozy cafes and inviting restaurants. Nature enthusiasts revel in the abundant natural beauty here, with sprawling meadows, towering trees and serene waters offering endless outdoor opportunities. With renowned schools and dedicated educators, the education system is top-tier. Festivals and traditions unite and foster a sense of pride and togetherness. You'll be close to beautiful suburbs, diverse small cities, an abundance of cultural resources and recreational activities. And with easy access to New York, Boston, Cape Cod, the Berkshires and Vermont, you'll have a lifetime of exciting opportunities at your fingertips!
Ready to apply? Send a confidential CV to Patty@myDermRecruiter.com today!
myDermRecruiter has the nation’s largest dermatology-specific job board, with 800+ active opportunities. There’s never a fee for career seekers and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.