Full Time Cardiology Interventional Job WA
3 days ago
Recognized by theAmerican Medical Associationfor its commitment toimproving physician satisfaction and reducing burnout, this physician-owned, multi-specialty group is adding an Interventional Cardiologist to its team in Central Washington State!
- Team consists of General Cardiology, Interventional, TAVR, EP, Vascular, and CT Surgery)
- 4-day work week (or five if desired)
- Interventional-focused position with some general cardiology
- Strong hospitalist program to cover consults
- Partnership track
- EPIC EMR
- J1 candidates welcomed
Compensation & Benefits:
- Generous MGMA-based 1-year salary guarantee, then RVU productivity
- Partnership track after one year
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Excellent benefits including healthcare stipend, up to 11 weeks of PTO, and matching 401K
- No state income tax
The Heart of Washington! Everyone loves living in Central WA - the lifestyle is outstanding! There are many recreational opportunities, and families are thriving here. With over 300 days of sunshine and four distinct and beautiful seasons, we offer world-class outdoor recreation and beautiful sunsets by the sale.Ideal cost of living with affordable housing, highly rated public schools with no state income tax. GREAT LOCATION in the Middle of Washington State - 90 minutes from Spokane, 2.5 hours from Seattle!!
Contact: Leah Pair
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.