Full Time Family Practice Job OR
4 days ago
Join a not-for-profit, comprehensive healthcare system serving 600,000 residents in Southern Oregon and Northern California. The system is looking for a Medical Director for its primary care clinics in Grants Pass, OR.
Primary job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborates with other service line and medical staff department leaders to advance care delivery to patients across the lifespan.
- Responsible for providing overall medical leadership, direction, and integration of physician elements for the assigned service lines.
- Drives program, process, and quality improvements to elevate the entire service line and the care it provides.
- Provides clinical direction and leadership to promote intradepartmental and interdisciplinary communication and collaboration to enhance the quality and cost-effectiveness of patient care.
- Actively participates in community and system-wide initiatives to promote improved population health outcomes. ? Serve as physician champion for performance improvement, regulatory compliance related to physician matters, and complaint resolution.
Highlights of the Opportunity Include:
- Four-day workweek
- Generous Base Salary
- Performance Incentives up to $40K
- Additional productivity compensation available based on performance
- Sign On Bonus up to $60K
- Relocation Assistance up to $15K
- CME Allowance ? 240 hours of authorized time off per year
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
- Student Loan Forgiveness
About Grants Pass, OR
Grants Pass is located in Southern Oregon about 60 miles north of the California border. It is a town filled with beauty, history and scenic attractions. Downtown Grants Pass has earned the distinction of a National Historic District because of its historic buildings and homes. The city is filled with antique and collectible shops, ice cream parlors, and sidewalk espresso stands. Be sure to stroll through downtown and enjoy the beautifully restored historical buildings.
Contact: Greg Basse
Phone: (314) 391-4739
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.