Full Time Hospitalist Job Hartford, CT
$230k - $240k yearly
Job DescriptionYou will enjoy practicing in Connecticut's capital city of Hartford. It places you within easy drive of New York City and Boston, Massachusetts. You can live in some of the most upscale communities in the state with exceptional universities nearby and some of the best golf in the Northeast.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.Contact Kaylee Petrosino
- 7-on/7-off daytime block schedule
- No procedures or ICU needed
- Reasonable patient census of 16 per day
- Academic opportunity available to teach residents
- 2023 residents are welcome to apply
- Competitive salary and compensation plan
- H-1B (cap exempt) visas are encouraged to apply
- For more information, email
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.