Full Time Gastroenterology Job IN
$725k - $750k yearly
2 days ago
Gastroenterology Job Posting
We are an independent, not-for-profit hospital offering health and wellness services to our community. Filled with advanced equipment and skilled specialists, we boast a modern, high-tech facility that provides advanced diagnostics, a variety of specialties and cutting-edge treatment options that are combined with highly personalized and compassionate care.
Opportunity and Candidate Requirements:
· Board Certified or Board Eligible
· Join a multi-specialty group of employed providers at our Top 100 Rated Critical Access Hospital.
· Experienced and confident to run a solo, bread and butter GI practice
· Limited call requirements based on solo practice
· Communicate effectively and provide excellent patient care.
· Ability to work independently and collaborate with other specialties as necessary.
· As an independent healthcare system, we are able to give our providers autonomy, a voice in decision making, work/life balance, a team-based approach to patient care, and a culture of collaboration.
· Nestled among over 101 natural glacier lakes, state parks, nature preserves, golf courses, and trail systems, we have many outdoor activities your whole family will enjoy.
· Highly rated public schools and local University
· Breweries, Wineries, Boutique Shopping, and Farmers Markets
· Vibrant small community and within less than two hours' drive to Chicago, Detroit, Ft. Wayne, Indianapolis and the shores of Lake Michigan!
· Competitive Salary and Full Benefits Package
· Your package may include salary guarantees, production, quality, & retention incentives, sign-on bonus, wellness incentives, relocation assistance and CME allowances.
· Stipends for those in residency or fellowship
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.