Full Time Hospitalist Job Abilene, TX
23 days ago
Job DescriptionFind job satisfaction and career growth as a full-time hospitalist at Hendrick Medical Center South located in Abilene, Texas. You will be part of a cohesive and collegial hospital medicine program which works collaboratively with top-notch specialists and a tenured nursing staff. Embrace the support of an experienced medical director who cares about you and your professional growth! Enjoy a 7 days on, 7 days off schedule and the ability to care for low, mid and high acuity patients. Strong compensation and a benefits package are being offered. We welcome internal medicine trained physicians to apply.
In today's hospital medicine environment, you're asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That's why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes for patients, partners, and clinicians alike. TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated care providers in the country.
- Opportunity to grow as a clinician
- Make a true difference in patient care
- Desirable 7 days on, 7 days off schedule
- Supportive leadership in place
- Cohesive and collegial practice environment
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- $25K sign-on incentive is available for qualified clinicians
- $20K relocation bonus
- $2k per month residency stipend, if applicable
- $10K per year for 3 years ($30K total) for medical school reimbursement, if applicable
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader in hospital medicine
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.