Full Time Endocrinology Job MA
6 days ago
A highly awarded, physician-led, and one of the largest and fastest-growing health systems in New England,southeast Massachusetts that has been voted"Best Place to Work"multiple times is adding an Endocrinologist
- We are a not-for-profit charitable organization with over 1000 members, serving over 135,000 patients in Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
- Our Healthcare system has outstanding specialty services, ranked by US News and World Report#12 regionally, with advanced heart programs, a Level II Trauma Center, and highly recognized perinatal and bariatric services.
- We have been recognized by Newsweek in the World?s Best Hospitals, by US News as a top regional hospital and for its Maternity Care 2022-2023, by ChiME for Most Wired, with the EPIC Honor Roll (#9 in the country)
- You will join a team of 2 Endocrinologist with strong support from 4 Advanced Practice Practitioners
- ADA-certified Diabetes Education Program
- This position offers both onsite and remote work for a work/life balance
- We have collaborative agreements with nearby prestigious schools
- A focus on quality, with clinicians consistently scoring high on their goals
- There is no inpatient or emergency department call
- New, efficient office construction with dedicated space in multispecialty clinic
- Onsite laboratory and infusion services
- Strong base salary plus Productivity Based Incentives and signing bonus
- Robust benefits package that includes 41 days PTO and 6% match on retirement after 2 years
- Other benefits include Relocation assistance and Malpractice coverage of $2M / $6M
- Located in a culturally diverse community in the southeast coastal region of Massachusetts, 1 hour from Boston, 30 minutes from Providence and Cape Cod, and convenient access to major highways
- Four-season coastal living with sailing and boating and the opportunity to live on the water as well as access to skiing
- Excellent schools; population 100,000
Contact: Jennifer Viera
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.