Full Time Family Practice Job VA
Job DescriptionA group in Virginia is seeking a family medicine physician to join their collegial group. The practice is seeking an additional physician to support the expanding community. The administration understands that a reasonable patient load is essential to a team-based approach to care. You will work a 5-day workweek with 4 Saturdays a year (will have day off during the week), as well as work 1 early and 1 late day per week. This is an outpatient position where you will see 20 patients per day. NPs are members of the care team. You will enjoy working at a state-of-the-art and fully equipped multi-specialty group. If you do not currently hold a medical license in VA, CompHealth can assist you with the process.
This opportunity offers a 2-year income guarantee and benefits package. You will receive malpractice coverage, medical benefits, PTO, 5 days of CME and $5,000 stipend, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, and a retirement package.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
If you are interested, call Art Moran directly at or email your CV to
- Outpatient only primary care practice
- Healthy work-life balance
- 40-hour work week
- Quality patient panel of 20 patients per day
- Guaranteed base income with performance incentive
- $20K loan repayment and $25K sign-on bonus
- Join 2 family medicine physicians and mid-levels
- Board certified
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.