Full Time Internal Medicine Job VA
Job DescriptionA group in Virginia is seeking an internist to join their collegial team of physicians. The group is seeking an additional physician to support the expanding community. The administration understands that a reasonable patient load is essential to a team-based approach to care. You will work a 5-day workweek with 4 Saturdays a year (will have day off during week), as well as work 1 early and 1 late day per week. This is an outpatient position where you will see 16-18 patients per day. NPs are members of the care team. You will enjoy working at a state-of-the-art and fully equipped multi-specialty group. If you do not currently hold a medical license in VA, CompHealth can assist you with the process.
This opportunity offers a 2-year income guarantee and benefits package. You will receive malpractice coverage, medical benefits, PTO, 5 days of CME and $5,000 stipend, a sign-on bonus, loan repayment assistance, life insurance, and a retirement package.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
If you are interested, call Art Moran directly at or email your CV and references to
- Outpatient only primary care practice
- Healthy work/life balance
- 40-hour workweek
- 16-18 patients per day
- Guaranteed base income with performance incentive
- $20K loan repayment and $25K sign-on bonus
- Join large group of 10+ providers
- Board certified
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.