Full Time Cardiology Interventional Job Gulf Shores, AL
2 days ago
A highly reputable and well-established private practice near the Alabama Gulf Coast is seeking an Interventional Cardiologist to join the team. Be busy right away!
- The group consists of 30 Physicians, 22 Advanced Practice Providers, and multiple locations
- Enjoy joining a group that is at the forefront of today's most advanced treatments
- Dedicated Cardiac PET and ultrafast CT scanners for coronary and peripheral vascular imaging
- Focus on general and complex coronary or general and complex coronary with peripheral vascular intervention
- Structural heart not needed
- Four-day work week - one full day off per week
- 1:5 call
- 2-year Partnership Track
Robust Recruitment Package:
- Appealing compensation with high earning potential; plus bonus based on productivity and quality
- 401k and Profit-Sharing Plan Participation
- Sign-on Bonus
- CME/Travel Allowance
- Family Health and Dental
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 30 Days of Vacation
Located along the beautiful Eastern Gulf Shoreline of Alabama! If you love the Gulf Coast, there are a few places more scenic, with antebellum homes, streets lined with live oaks, and a charming, walkable downtown. The community sits on bluffs that overlook Mobile Bay, so you're never far from a view of the water with a laid-back vibe that lowers your blood pressure.French quarter-inspired area mirrors the brick and ironwork, courtyards, and inviting passageways of its storied predecessor to its west. Short 25-minute drive to Mobile, Alabama, and just one hour west of Pensacola, Florida.
Contact: Leah Pair
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.