Locum Tenens Gastroenterology Job Crookston, MN
Job DescriptionWhether you have full-time availability, or just a few days here and there, we can find an assignment that will fit your needs. Contact your personal CompHealth consultant today.
- Willing to wait for license
- BC or BE required
- Weekdays, Days
- 12 - 15 patients per day
- General GI, consults, follow ups and procedures
- Credentialing needed
- DEA needed
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.