Full Time Dermatology Job Santa Rosa, CA
Full-Time Mohs Surgeon / Dermatologist Position near Santa Rosa, California
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon / Dermatologist for a remarkable career opportunity with an established private dermatology practice in California's beautiful North Bay region near Santa Rosa. You'll practice alongside a small team of experienced skincare providers in a charming, peaceful community with beautiful natural surroundings and a 90-minute commute to San Francisco, California!
- Open to Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeons
- Full-time position practicing four days per week - enjoyable work-life balance!
- Practice from a single location
- Provide a mix of Mohs surgery, general dermatology & cosmetics
- You can expect to see 6-8 Mohs cases / day
- Receive a steady flow of internal & external referrals - sure to keep you busy!
- Join a small, growing team of talented skincare providers
- A well-respected, organized and busy private dermatology practice
- Lucrative compensation plan for a motivated provider
- Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, malpractice, CME, 401(k), vacation time & more!
This practice is located in a charming community in the heart of Napa Valley, famous for its world-renowned wineries and vineyards. Living here provides a unique opportunity to immerse oneself in the wine country lifestyle, with countless tasting rooms, fine dining restaurants and farmers markets featuring fresh, locally-grown produce. The town is surrounded by picturesque rolling hills, vineyards and scenic bike routes, offering endless opportunities for outdoor activities. The town boasts a lively arts and culture scene, with galleries, theaters and music venues showcasing local and international talent. With a low crime rate, excellent schools, great weather, a small-town feel and proximity to three airports, this is a great place to call home for those seeking a laid-back yet sophisticated lifestyle.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110 or email a confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com today! There’s never a fee for career seekers and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation's largest dermatology recruitment firm, with more than 800 active opportunities on our website. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.