Full Time Family Practice Job Napa, CA
$237k - $280k yearly
Job DescriptionNapa is becoming a vibrant and modern town with a respect for its past. Just down the road from the protected historic districts, home to some of northern California's finest Victorian homes, you will find visually stimulating contemporary architecture. Minutes from many safe and comfortable neighborhoods are the popular Main Street \'Restaurant Row,\' the West End, and the Oxbow District.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.Contact Abby Greer
- Must be fluent in Spanish
- 100% outpatient
- See an average of 20 patients per day
- Competitive salary and great benefits, including 5 weeks of PTO
- Must have board certification or be a graduating current-year resident
- Work with an established patient panel with exponential month-over-month growth
- $50k sign-on bonus
- Enjoy a community with fine food, fine wine, and some of California's best weather
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.