Full Time Neurology Job Philadelphia, PA
Job DescriptionThe largest independent academic medical center in Philadelphia is seeking general neurologists to join their 'family'.
You will join 13 other neurologists with amazing leadership/mentorship. You will have the option to sub-specialize as well as teach residents if you desire.
You will enjoy living and working in this community that is fast becoming one of the most sought-after locations in the state. It is pedestrian-friendly, offering a fantastic quality of life and a reasonable cost of living.
Some physicians choose to live in the city for ease and convenience, but Philadelphia's suburbs do not lack entertainment opportunities. Some of the best restaurants are located just a few minutes away from Center City, and the surrounding areas are home to many smaller clubs, bars, bookstores, and coffee houses.
To explore this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at or send your CV to and refer to job 2844006.
- You will work with a 'family' of neurologists with amazing leadership
- Join a philanthropic organization focused on giving back to the community
- Faculty appointment & teaching are available but not required
- ACGME accredited neurology residency w/ 9 total residents annually
- Separate Neurohospitalist program covers all stroke related admissions
- Call 1:5 - 99% Phone (1 Week on 4 Weeks off)
- Options to work at three Philadelphia locatoins
- Ask me about the Victor Restaurant
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.