Full Time Dermatology Job Vancouver, WA
Full-Time BC/BE Dermatologist Position near Vancouver, Washington
myDermRecruiter is seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to work in a small, patient-focused private practice near Vancouver, Washington. This growing dermatology practice is seeking a compassionate and skilled Dermatology Physician. As a member of this team, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in patients' lives while working in a supportive and collaborative environment. This group is committed to providing personalized care and building long-term relationships with patients and their families. If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity to practice dermatology in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, we encourage you to apply for this position!
- Full-time position practicing 4-5 days per week
- Part-time option available, if desired
- Current providers see 30-35 patients per day - busy & growing!
- Small team of fewer than ten skincare professionals
- Collaborative, supportive clinic atmosphere
- Competitive compensation package & full benefits
- Partnership track available!
- Not required to supervise advanced practice providers
- Position available due to patient demand
- Doctor of Medicine degree from an accredited medical school
- Board certification in dermatology
- A valid state medical license & DEA registration
- Excellent diagnostic & treatment skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with patients, families & colleagues
- Commitment to providing high-quality patient care & continuous learning & improvement
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
- Experience with electronic medical records (EMRs) preferred
Vancouver, Washington, is a popular place to reside in the Pacific Northwest for many reasons. First, it’s a budget-friendly option because living costs are 4% lower than in Washington state and 12% lower than in neighboring Portland, Oregon.
Second, Vancouver is eclectic, full of charm and offers unique shopping, dining and cultural experiences that provide fun for the whole family.
Third, living in this area means you’ll be centrally located to the major cities and natural attractions that make the Pacific Northwest such a desirable place. Hiking and biking trails, golf courses, skiing and snowboarding runs and kayaking, river rafting and fishing opportunities are plentiful around Vancouver. And Eugene, Oregon, is just under two hours away, and Seattle is only three and a half.
And when you’re ready to get away, Portland International Airport is just across the bridge and offers flights through American Airlines, Delta, Frontier Airlines and more!
Ready to Apply?
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140 today! You can also send a confidential CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com. There's never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries remain strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation's largest dermatology recruitment firm with more than 800 active opportunities on our website. Learn more at www.mydermRecruiter.com today!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.