Full Time Dermatology Job Bethesda, MD
Full-Time Mohs Surgeon / Dermatologist Position in Montgomery County, Maryland
**This practice is located in an affluent suburban community 30 minutes from Washington, DC.
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon / Board-Certified Dermatologist for an exciting opportunity with a fast-growing private practice near Bethesda, Maryland. This group has worked hard to build an excellent clinic culture where patient-centered care and collaboration are top priorities. If you share this approach to care and genuinely strive to build lasting patient relationships while practicing in a supportive, respectful environment, this group wants to hear from you today!
- Open to Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeons
- Immediate need - candidate will preferably start in 2023
- Full-time position practicing four days per week - excellent work-life balance!
- Practice from a single location - an affluent suburban community
- Provide 1-2 days per week of Mohs Surgery (6-8 cases per day)
- Can expect to see 25 patients per day for general dermatology
- Practice alongside a robust team of more than five skilled skincare providers
- Experienced, well-trained histotech & medical assistants for support
- Strong referral base with tremendous patient loyalty
- Beautiful, recently renovated office in an affluent area
- On-site Mohs lab
- Utilize EMR system
- Position available due to practice growth
- Highly competitive compensation plan & full benefits
- Guaranteed base salary plus a percentage of collections
- Partnership opportunity (following 2-3 years of employment)
- Fellowship training in Mohs surgery
- Board certification in dermatology
- Active state medical license & DEA registration
- Must be willing to practice medical & cosmetic dermatology while Mohs base builds
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- A commitment to patient-centered care
This practice is located in a charming, affluent suburb in Montgomery County, Maryland. Known for its tree-lined streets, beautiful homes and proximity to Washington, DC, living here offers residents a suburban feel with easy access to the cultural and entertainment opportunities of the nation's capital. The public schools in the area consistently rank among the best in the state, with several prestigious private schools also nearby. Here, you'll find an excellent selection of shops, restaurants and cafes (including high-end boutiques and gourmet food markets).
Several area parks and playgrounds provide expansive outdoor fun, including miles of hiking and biking trails. Public transportation options are plentiful, and you'll be just 30 minutes from Dulles International Airport.
Ready to apply? Send a confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com today!
myDermRecruiter is the nation's largest dermatology recruitment firm. Our services are always FREE to career seekers and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.