Full Time Neurology Job Columbia, CT
7 days ago
An independent community-based academic medical center and health system in southwest Connecticut is adding a Neurologist.The ideal candidate will be patient-centered with excellent communication skills and a passion for providing compassionate, top-quality patient care.
Highly Recognized Healthcare System
- Awarded Magnet Status by American Nurses Credentialing Center
- 5-Stars (out of 5) Overall Quality Rating from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid
- Planetree Gold-Star Certified - Patient-centered, person-centered care excellence.
About this Opportunity
- Outpatient practice is located on the Hospital campus
- 100% outpatient; we have two Neurohospitalists dedicated to inpatient care.
- Monday through Friday work week seeing approximately 15-17 patients per day
- Some academic responsibilities are required
- We are the primary teaching hospital site affiliated with the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons with residency programs in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Surgery, and OB/GYN.
- 305-bed not-for-profit community teaching hospital with Level II Trauma Center
- Primary Stroke Center
- Thrombectomy-Capable Stroke Center
- Attractive base salary plus wRVU incentives
- The benefits package includes Health, dental, disability, and life insurance, 403b, flex spending, concierge services
- 30 days PTO and CME time, and Malpractice insurance
- Generous Sign-on and Relocation bonuses
About Southwest Connecticut
- Located in southwest Connecticut, 40 miles from New York City and New Haven
- This city of 130,000 people located on Long Island Sound offers Museums, a Nature Center, a bird habitat, trails and beaches, and a boardwalk as well as a shopping center and a wide range of dining options
- Several colleges and universities nearby
Contact: Jennifer Viera
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.