Full Time Gastroenterology Job Fayetteville, AR
Hospital Employed Position with Ownership Track!
Ready to make your mark and focus on advanced procedures -EUS and ERCP? Join a well-established, community-beloved organization and create your dream scenario. With existing referrals waiting for you, and all facilities on a single campus just off the University of Arkansas, this is your opportunity to shine. We're dedicated to giving you the time you need to thrive outside the hospital.
What You'll Get:
- Nearly unlimited income potential in this employed position.
- Focus on advanced endoscopy-EUS, ERCP, stent placements and endoscopic resections.
- Negotiable sign-on bonus and fully reimbursed relocation
- Visa sponsorship (H1B) considered
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Gastroenterology
Why Northwest Arkansas (NWA):
- #4 Place to Live in the United States for 6 consecutive years
- Top-rated Public and Private schools
- University of Arkansas – The state's flagship institution
- Home to Walmart, JB Hunt Transportation, and Tyson Chicken
- NWA boasts 750,000 residents; Bentonville is the 28th fastest-growing city in the US
- Ranked top 5 for Mountain Biking in the US
- Golfing paradise with state-of-the-art courses and private clubs
- Surrounded by lakes, rivers, and the scenic Ozark Mountains
- Just 2 hours from Tulsa, 3 hours to Kansas City/OKC/Little Rock, and 5 hours to Dallas/St. Louis/Memphis
- XNA Airport: 30 minutes away; Tulsa International Airport: 2 hours
Seize this Opportunity Today!
Take the next step toward your future. Contact us now to discover how you can thrive in Northwest Arkansas while elevating your career. Your journey awaits!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.