Full Time Anesthesia Job NY
$300k - $400k yearly
11 months ago
HEADLINE: Manhattan, other boroughs of New York City and suburbs: A number of
BE/BC general and sub-specialty trained Anesthesiologists are needed to work
for a well-regarded academic medical center. This is an employed
opportunity. No Call. Monday to Friday. Starting base salary range is $300,000 to $400,000. Complete fringe benefits package, including
Student Loan Repayment Plan. $ Excellent earning potential.
LOCATION: Manhattan, other boroughs of New York City and suburbs:
- These various general and sub-specialty
anesthesiology positions are located in desirable areas of Manhattan, other boroughs
of New York City and suburbs.
- The anesthesiology physicians may live
wherever she or he chooses and has a number of options.
- Please scroll down below for additional
information about New York City.
- Located in Manhattan and the
surrounding boroughs of New York City, a number of Board
Eligible/Board Certified Anesthesiologists are needed to work for a
well-regarded academic medical center.
general and sub-specialty trained Anesthesiologists will all be considered
and are welcome to apply.
opportunities are due to growth and expansion of their Anesthesiology
- They have a large number of anesthesiologists on
- They have excellent support staff, including
- Work Schedule:
Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- There is no on call.
- Availability of Desired Candidates can be
any of the following combination:
- General Anesthesiology Residents and sub-specialty trained fellows available during 2023 and 2024.
- General Anesthesiologists and sub-specialty trained
Anesthesiologists who have work experience and available during 2023 and 2024.
- Administer pain relief before, during and after
- Monitor patients vital signs during procedures
- Supervise anesthesia assistants and CRNAs
- Approve general sedative, regional, and local
- Review medical files and lab results
- Inform patients of risks associated with
- Comply with medical and hospital procedures
- As previously
stated, their Anesthesiologists are all employed by a well-regarded
academic medical center.
- This medical center is offering a starting base salary of $300,000 to $400,000. It will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience and qualifications.
- They are also
providing a complete fringe benefits package which includes, but is not
- Paid Malpractice Insurance (fully covered)
- Major Medical/Health Insurance for candidate and family members
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
Loan Repayment Plan
- The earning
potential is excellent!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8,930,000 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.