Full Time Emergency Medicine Job NH
4 days ago
A medical group in rural northern New Hampshire that is part of a large healthcare system comprised of 3 hospitals is adding an Emergency Medicine Physician.
- 6 shifts per month (24-hour shifts)
- Solo coverage
- 25-bed critical access hospital
- Employed position with an attractive base salary
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, Paid time off and employer match 403b retirement plan
- City is located along the Androscoggin River in northern New Hampshire with a population of just under 10,000 people.
- New Hampshire offers 4 seasons of outdoor activities with its many lakes, rivers, mountains, and forests as well as a low crime rate, and affordable housing with the 4th largest tax burden in the country.
Contact: Jennifer Viera
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.