Full Time Medical Director Job NH
A medical group located in a tight-knit community in rural northern New Hampshire that belongs to a large healthcare system comprised of 3 hospitals, is adding a Family Medicine Medical Director.
- Medical Director will oversee three of our community practice sites
- 9 hours of Medical Director time and 3 hours of Practice Administrator time with the remainder of patient care
- Total outpatient with No call
- 25-bed critical access community hospital with state-of-the-art technology
- Employed position with high base salary including a director stipend
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance and employer match 403b retirement plan
- This office is located on the northern edge of the White Mountains of New Hampshire in a community of 2.5K residents with a regional airport
- New Hampshire offers 4 seasons of outdoor activities with its many lakes, rivers, mountains, and forests as well as a low crime rate, and affordable housing with the 4th largest tax burden in the country
Contact: Jennifer Viera
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.