Full Time Neurology Job MT
4 days ago
Exciting start-up opportunity to make a big impact and build something from the ground up.
A faith-based, not-for-profit system in Southwest Montana is adding a General Neurologist to develop its new Neurology Service Line. Placing importance on person-centered care and physician stability, the group is looking to transition from locums to permanent positions. There is a great need in the community and ample support and mentorship for the physician starting out.
- Seeking BC/BE Neurologists
- 4-day work week (5-day work week available if desired)
- 100% outpatient
- No ER Call
- Open to J1 and H1B candidates
Compensation & Benefits:
- Excellent compensation package including sign-on
- $100,000 student loan repayment
- Full benefits including CME allowance and 401K match
- Malpractice with tail
Location/Community: Scenic Southwest Montana
Nestled in the grandeur of the Rocky Mountains of Southwest Montana, between Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks is Montana?s most unique city offering; small-town charm with a big-city feel.
- Famously known as the Richest Hill on Earth
- Home to one of the nation?s largest National Historic Landmark Districts, with more than 4,000 historic structures
- Boasts the Continental Divide National Scenic Trail, offering 13 trailheads to pristine vistas and open areas
- Access to trout fishing, world-class golf courses, hiking, hunting, skiing, soaking (in commercial hot springs), snowmobiling, and more
- Vibrant downtown with amazing food, culture, and events galore
Contact: Dustin Overfelt
Phone: (573) 381-3999
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.