Full Time Gastroenterology Job CT
16 days ago
An independent community-based academic medical center and health system are adding a full-time, experienced gastroenterologist to join an established and busy team. The ideal candidate will be patient-centered, with excellent communication skills and a passion for providing compassionate, top-quality patient care.
Recognized as the most significant teaching affiliate of Columbia University, with residency programs in family medicine, internal medicine, OB/GYN, and surgery.
- Awarded Magnet Status by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
- 5-star Overall Quality rating from the Center for Medicare and Medicaid
- Planetree Distinction Award - Approach that encourages healing in all dimensions - mind, body, and spirit
- Certified by Great Place to Work
- Outpatient position
- Monday-Friday, flexible schedule
- Beautiful spacious office with 7 exam rooms, private offices
- Recently opened new, state-of-the-art 10-story hospital tower with upper-floor views of Long Island Sound
- Weekday call 1:7. Weekend call 1:8
- Collegial team environment and excellent support staff
- The hospital is licensed for 305 beds and certified as a Level II Trauma Center
- Generous base salary and benefits package along with signing bonus and relocation assistance
- Located in southwest Connecticut. 40 miles from New York City and New Haven
- This city of 130,000 people located on Long Island Sound offers Museums, a Nature Center, a bird habitat, trails and beaches, and a boardwalk as well as a shopping center and a wide range of dining options.
- Several colleges and universities nearby
Contact: Jennifer Viera
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.