Full Time Family Practice Job New Braunfels, TX
7 months ago
Join a team of professionals focused on bringing exceptional care to a growing population!
Baptist Health System is seeking a BC/BE family medicine physician to join an established and growing team inNew Braunfels, Texas. This is a great opportunity to establish roots in a location with rapid population growth and a collegial practice setting. The ideal candidates will cultivate a collaborative environment, be confident and eager to build long-term relationships in the community.
- General office hours of Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Well run office in a great location
- Supportive staff
- Variety of clinical practice opportunities
We offer a competitive salary guarantee, as well as a robust benefits package, including:
- Annual CME allowance and relocation assistance
- Health, vision, dental, life, disability, and malpractice insurance
- 401K plan with employer matching
Home to some of the area's most highly respected and experienced physicians, Baptist Health System has proudly served the healthcare needs of our community with a mission of excellence and integrity for over a century.
Why we live here
Overflowing with old world heritage and small-town charisma, New Braunfels is an attractive community located deep in the heart of Texas. Located just 25 miles north of San Antonio, and 40 miles south of Austin, New Braunfels makes for a quintessential life for families. Locals enjoy modern entertainment mixed with new world flavor to create a unique tailored environment with many upscale shopping and dining options. Major attractions include the annual festival Wurstfest, the Gruene Historic District, live music, theatrical performances and much more making New Braunfels a true year-round destination. There are two clear, clean rivers - the Comal and the Guadalupe- that run through the city with Schlitterbahn Waterpark & Resort and the popular Canyon Lake just minutes away. As a community that truly provides the good life, it's no wonder why people are attracted to the lifestyle.
- No state income tax
- Financially strong infrastructure and resilient economy
- Proximity to popular family friendly activities - Six Flags Fiesta Texas, SeaWorld, The Alamo, San Antonio Riverwalk, & Schlitterbahn
- Recreational areas include nature parks, rivers, hiking trails and scenic drives into the Texas Hill Country
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.