Full Time Internal Medicine Job Sacramento, CA
$230k - $300k yearly
Job DescriptionYou will enjoy practicing in the state capital, the fastest-growing big city in the state, and the 4th-largest metropolitan area in California, and is the perfect place to explore the outdoors, soak up the California sun, go wine tasting, or attend sporting events.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.Contact Eileen Schreck
- Work with dedicated providers at an old and respected FQHC
- Office-only outpatient practice with very infrequent phone call
- See patients aged 18 or older; FP can treat peds
- Well-equipped centers are located in Sacramento
- Monday through Friday work schedule; daytime hours
- Live right in this exciting city, or choose from the desirable surrounding suburbs
- Complete benefits including medical, life insurance, retirement benefits, and malpractice with tail
- Competitive salary package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.