Full Time Breast Surgery Job Atlanta, GA
16 days ago
Atlanta suburb Health Network seeking a board-certified/eligible breast surgeon. There are established patient volumes with the ability to see 12-14 patients per day.
- Hospital employed position
- Partner with the team of health care providers and fellowship-trained breast surgeon
- Dedicated OR days
- Five-day workweek with nogeneral surgery or emergency call
- Will perform various surgical breast procedures
- Must be proficient or willing to learn stereotactic and ultrasound-guided biopsies
- EPIC EMR system
- Tremendously salary plus bonuses and full benefits
This community is in an Atlanta suburb, located 35 miles from Downtown and just 40 minutes from the airport!Enjoy all the conveniences without the city traffic. Enjoy this county's Historic Downtown with its authentic architecture and choose from a variety of museums, shops, and restaurants. Get all the benefits of a smaller community with the big city amenities of Atlanta just a few miles away. The community has excellent schools to attend as well as Emory University nearby for higher education. For recreation, there are parks, tennis courts, movie theaters, skating rinks, horseback riding trails, public and private golf courses, water skiing, and swimming beaches.
Contact: Todd Caprita
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.