Full Time Endocrinology Job Merced, CA
16 days ago
Aligned with one of the largest health systems in the nation and the largest hospital system, this multi-specialty group of over 40 providers is seeking an energetic and team-oriented Endocrinologist to join their vibrant team.Our primary care providers and specialists are committed to providing excellent, personalized care for patients throughout Merced and the neighboring Valley communities. The care offered by Dignity Health physicians and staff is unparalleled in the region.
- Join a 100% outpatient clinical setting.
- No Hospital Call.
- Referrals from the medical group?s primary care providers.
- Diabetes Educator collaboration is located in the same suite.
- Practice with autonomy and with the support of an employed model.
- Supportive leadership and appreciative patients.
- World-class clinic and admin support.
- H1B Visa accepted for this position.
- The employed position includes a generous salary guarantee period (range between $234,155 to $277,651) signing bonus, retention bonus, and production bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, pension plan, 40 days PTO/CME with expenses, and relocation.
About Merced, California
Merced is a growing city of 82,000 with a new 190-bed hospital and a University of CA campus, both of which have attracted a large number of physicians to our community. The UC is also planning for the development of a medical school. Merced is located in an ideal setting that offers the best of both worlds: close proximity to all the amenities of large metropolitan areas and the low-cost, low-stress environment of a family-oriented Central CA community. A short two-hour drive will get you to San Francisco; the quaint coastal towns of Monterey and Carmel; and Sacramento, the state capital.We are a short drive to Yosemite with all its grandeur and recreational options. Tahoe is a four-hour drive for great summer and winter recreation. The city boasts its own orchestra and theater company and is host to a variety of festivals throughout the year. In addition, our growing community offers 18-hole golf courses and more than 12 miles of class-one, grade-separated bike paths.
Contact: Yanisse Spillman
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.