Full Time Hospitalist Job Ridley Park, PA
21 days ago
Job DescriptionTeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified/board eligible internal medicine and family medicine trained physicians for our Ridley Park, Pennsylvania, practice. In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospitalist medicine, emergency medicine and specialty medicine. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. Contact us today if you or someone you know may have interest in joining a great group.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Join a well-established midsized hospitalist group
- Great mix of seasoned and newly trained providers
- Nights only
- Compensation: strong base salary with bonus potential
- Average of 5-10 admits/night
- Open ICU
- Codes required
- Comprehensive benefits include: fully paid professional liability insurance (with tail), health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, 401K, SERP, and concierge service
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealth?s 19,000 practicing clinicians across the US
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.