Full Time Dermatology Job Austin, TX
Full-Time BC/BE Dermatologist Position in Austin, Texas
**Pay no state income taxes in Texas while working in a family-friendly Austin suburb.
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a successful dermatology group with a fantastic reputation for serving communities near Austin, Texas. Step into this ready-made practice and take over for a physician relocating to open a new practice for this group. The ideal candidate for this position is hardworking and has a caring, compassionate personality. If that's you, come be a part of a world-class organization offering a healthy work-life balance, collaborative clinic culture and excellent compensation and benefits!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time position practicing four days per week
- Work out of a single location in Austin
- Provide a mix of general, surgical and cosmetic dermatology
- Can expect to see 35-40 patients per day
- Busy dermatology practice with an excellent reputation for quality care
- Practice alongside a small team of skilled skincare professionals
- Receive support from well-trained medical assistants and administrative staff
- Enjoy utilizing the latest and most advanced practice technology
- Group offers educational opportunities and career growth potential
- Competitive guaranteed base salary plus a tiered bonus model
- Superior benefits package with health and dental plans for employee and family
- Paid time off
- Matching 401(k)
- CME reimbursement and malpractice insurance
- Generous sign-on bonus
This practice is located in a wholesome, family-friendly community full of small-town charm and welcoming faces. You'll be just outside of Austin, Texas, with less than a 30-minute commute to the city's downtown area. Enjoy convenient retail centers and a diverse array of restaurants directly in town. The safe community atmosphere and excellent area schools make this a desirable place to settle down. And Austin, both the Texas State Capitol and the Live Music Capitol of the world, is home to hundreds of live music venues, premier music festivals and historical attractions. With Austin-Bergstrom International Airport nearby, you can easily make air travel accommodations through American Airlines, Delta, United and many other major airlines.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140 or email a confidential CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com today. There's never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the top dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with more than 700 active dermatology opportunities listed on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.