Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job GA
6 days ago
A world-class, community-based cancer treatment care team in Augusta, Georgia is adding a Medical Oncologist. The practice is owned and operated by its physicians, and offers patients the most advanced care in cancer treatment!
- Joining 10 Hem/Onc physicians in a practice that has been serving the community for 40 years
- A dedicated support staff of NP/PAs, Oncology Nurses, and Pharmacists
- Excellent work/life balance with a 1:10 weekend call
- Weekly multidisciplinary tumor boards
- Comprehensive onsite CLIA-certified laboratories
The Financial Package
- MGMA Salary with Sign-on Bonus
- CME Funding for professional growth and development
- 401K Plan with Profit Sharing
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- And more.....
About Augusta, Georgia
Augusta is the second-largest city in Georgia and also the oldest. About 150 miles due east of Atlanta, Georgia?s capital, you?ll find this picturesque city on the banks of the Savannah River. All across the world, people know Augusta because of the Master?s Golf Tournament that is held annually at Augusta National Golf Club. Augusta has many of the same cultural and recreational amenities as larger urban centers. The city boasts a plethora of outdoor festivals throughout the year, an active restaurant scene, stunning buildings, picturesque lakes, and a lively theatre community. In a nutshell, this city has everything that larger US cities do, but with a fraction of the population. The cost of living in Augusta is 16% lower than the national average, which is excellent news for people hoping to save more and cut expenses.
Contact: Leah Pair
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.